- The business on offer is located in the Wide Bay Region, East Coast, Queensland. The current Franchisee is a member of the substantial national fluid transfer service & supply systems Group Pirtek, a well-known market leader and franchisor in fluid transfer solutions and a strong supporter of this subject fluid systems service business herein offered.
- Was established circa 1989 as a privately owned & operated business
- Is a major contributor to the following industries customer segments including but not limited to: Manufacturing, quarries, concrete providers, transport, forestry, timber, marine, civic works, waste management and supplier to mechanical workshops in the area
- Has a current operating structure for this business being a single mobile service unit (MSU) configuration. The MSU is fully equipped & stocked & an included asset, with scope for expansion into a second MSU & an additional technician
- It operates within a defined protected territory of approximatley 7500m2 extending north, south & west of its base
- Geographic area has population growth estimated to increase at circa 2.4% per year for the next 15+ years, strong growth is expected to follow in civil works
- Average monthly revenues (Sales) circa $28k, for FY2018 total revenue of $317k
- Gross Profit Margins achieved average including FY2018 circa 63.19%
- Net Profit to the Owner/manager FY2018, circa $140k EBITD post owner's remuneration & rent allowance
- The single MSU is well equipped with up to date equipment and stock
- Require access to a secure workshop accommodation (rent costed in, in calculations) available (subject to need)
- The current staffing structure is: 1 experienced mobile hose fitter. The owner's partners covers accounts/admin
- Has an established customer data base to work with, an Intellectual Property asset of the Business is included
- Quality training and handover will be provided
Price as a going concern: $256,642.00 including an indicative stock level of circa $96,000.00
- Note: Stamp duty, bank fees, membership & transfer fee 9if any) are to be paid separately to the Business Sale Price.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a hands-on owner/manager to take over this well established business giving the buyer an opportunity to elevate the success of this business to one of the leading fluid transfer service providers in the local catchment area.
- Ownership Requirements: The buyer will be required to lodge a membership & credit application with the principal supplier. The buyer will also be required to be able to meet the financial obligations that the proposed transferee would have under the sale & purchase agreement; AND to meet certain requirements in relation to ability, experience and compatibility generally necessary to operate the Business, or have the necessary skills or ability to pass to the principle supplier's satisfaction in the outcome of the initial training program undertaken by the buyer.
An information memorandum will be provided upon receipt of a signed confidentiality agreement. Contact: Lisa James via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +61 7 3902 2400