Scan Capital Pty Ltd AFS License 400964 has been retained by the Evolve Group to manage the sale of the Poolrite business and assets.
While an Expression of Interest Campaign was launched in June this year to identify joint venture partners and equity investors, substantial interest was received for a complete asset sale. Given this level of interest and to enable our client to focus on its core business, the Evolve Group has decided to offer all of Poolrite's assets for immediate sale.
Poolrite is presented for sale for offers over $2.5 million plus stock with a targeted contract date of 30 November and settlement in December 2018.
Scope of Sale
Poolrite contract manufactures and distributes the following range of swimming pool products to distributors, pool builders, retailers and pool owners: pool pumps, filters, chlorinators, skimmer boxes, lights, filtration media, minerals and spare parts.
Poolrite owns an extensive range of Intellectual Property including patents, licenses and trademarks for its products. The entire Poolrite range is currently manufactured in Australia but can be relocated at the acquirer's discretion.
Investment in Poolrite includes:
• All established products within the Poolrite product family - representing over 40 years of development
• Product development pipeline including a suite of products ready for imminent commercialisation - including VSD pumps and a complete chlorinator range
• All Intellectual Property associated with the Poolrite products
• All tooling and associated equipment
• Customer databases and the existing revenue stream from Australia and New Zealand with potential for international revenues.
Poolrite offers several compelling investment benefits:
• Revive - Balanced Multi-Minerals: Poolrite is one of few companies in Australia with the legal and intellectual property rights to distribute pool minerals
• Successful product range: Poolrite's recently launched products such as the 'innoSkim' skimmer box are winning significant market share and supplementing its trusted range of pumps, filters and spare parts
• Extensive tooling: Poolrite has an extensive array of tooling across its broad product range, in good working condition and likely to be sold well below replacement cost
• Established Brand: inter-generational brand recognition, established for 40-years with an excellent reputation for reliability
• On-line Presence: potential opportunity for an Industry Participant with small or no on-line presence to introduce a trusted brand without compromising their existing channel sales
• IP Protection: various forms of IP protection including design registrations, patents, licenses, international trademarks and website domains
• Durability: reputation as one of the most reliable pool pump and filter ranges on the market with historically low levels of warranty issues
• Tangible Growth Potential: ongoing organic growth with proven range and recently commercialised product opportunities (including a new skimmer and Revive Mineral products)
Expressions of Interest
- Next Steps
- The Poolrite business and assets are offered for sale at offers over $2.5 million plus stock.
- The sale process is anticipated to be completed by 30 November 2018.
- To register interest in participating in the process or to obtain further information, please contact Marcus Salouk:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +61 7 3902 2400
- M: 0400 183 234 | +61 400 183 234