Leading Practice - Strong Revenues
On offer is the opportunity to acquire a leading multi-doctor General Practice Medical Centre and freehold, comprising 2 clinics with a 45-year history. The clinics are ideally located in picturesque suburbs in close proximity to the Adelaide CBD. The Practice has built a strong patient, community and stakeholder following.
Over each of the past three years the business has achieved strong and consistent revenues exceeding $2.7 million from a diversified revenue stream and can likewise demonstrate solid new patient registrations over an extended period.
The business represents an exceptional investment opportunity for:
ᴥ Medical Practice Aggregators
ᴥ General Practitioners/Investors who wish to add this strong revenue practice to their current portfolio of general practices in order to further enhance their operational economies of scale in order to maximise their earnings.
The Practice enjoys the following unique benefits:
* Revenues consistently exceeding $2.7 million
* Normalised EBITDA of $130,000 to a non-working owner (higher to a working owner)
* Steady patient numbers
* Multi-doctor practice
* Established 45 years
* Exclusive presence in each suburb with limited proximate competition
* Operated largely under management by experienced staff
* Diversified revenues from GP patient fees
* The Owners offer to provide transition support and guidance through the acquisition and establishment phase
* The Owners have identified tangible opportunities for revenue growth and significant EBITDA improvement
* The Practice enjoys strong stakeholder support with favourable long-term leases in place for both clinics or optional freehold acquisition.
Security in the Purchasing Process
It is important to the Sellers that the Practice's legacy for high quality care is maintained and that the new owner enjoys a successful transition. As such, the Sellers:
~ Will assist the Buyer during all stages of practice hand over
~ Are willing to remain as contracted associate doctors on negotiated terms for reasonable periods of time
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Stuart Schneider UNE Adj. A/Prof
mob: 0419 323 483
ph: 07 3902 2400
Suite 22 / 76 Doggett Street
Newstead Qld 4006