Scancorp Medical Overview
Scancorp Medical combines 30 years' health expertise with a 30 year track record in business sales, acquisitions and advisory.
With this unique expertise, Scancorp Medical assists professionals and companies within the medical sector to: expand through acquisition, sell part or all of their assets, merge entities or value their business.
Scancorp Medical operates nationally and services the broader health sector including: GPs, specialists, private hospitals, day surgeries and aged care centres.
If you are a practice considering selling your business, acquiring a business, obtaining a market value assessment or looking at improving your practice, Scancorp Medical would be pleased to assist.
- Scancorp Medical Capability Overview - Scancorp Medical
Scancorp Medical is led by:
- Stuart Schneider Adj A/Prof
- BSc, DipEd, BEd, MHP, DipCorpDir, FCHSM, FAICD, CHE, CEP
- Over 30 years' executive health service management experience in rural/regional/ metropolitan areas in 3 states
- CEO in health services ranging in size from $40M-$800M (includes 3 LHD's)
- Successful medical workforce experience: recruitment; GP & Specialist practice establishment and improvement; contract negotiations
- A/Prof appointment at UNE in the school of health with special interest in strategic planning, functional integration of services and governance
- Awarded ACHSM 2009 gold medal
- Marcus Salouk
- B Eng, MAppFin, GAICD, FFINSIA, CPEng, RPEQ, CPBB
- Over 25 years' experience in management consulting, advisory and mergers and acquisitions.
- Large scale commercial negotiation experience in transactions exceeding $500M.
- Global awards/recognition for M&A and large transactional success
- Served as a Consulting Partner with a tier 1 international management consulting firm.
- Advisory responsibilities have spanned Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei.
- Director Scan Capital AFSL 400964
For more information:
Contact: Stuart Schneider
T: +61 7 3902 2400
M: 0419 323 483
Scancorp Medical Partners
Scancorp Medical partners with Wavelength International for medical recruitment requirements.